No Dental Benefits? You're Covered!
With Patel Care, you can discover an easy way to make dental care for the whole family affordable.
Your Smile, Health, & Wellness Membership Plan
We desire for each patient to have control over their dental care and be able to make informed choices. As a part of our dental family, we understand the impact financial barriers and insurance benefits can have on the care you choose to receive. Insurance companies are always moving the goal posts for what is viewed as covered treatment, which affects you and your entire family.
At Mona N. Patel DMD, we strive to provide convenient and accessible care to all patients in our community, no matter what. Therefore, we are proud to offer our in-house savings membership plan – Patel Care.
Patel Care is a prepaid yearly plan for those who share our values of maintaining dental health.
We invite all patients to enroll but understand the plans may not be for everyone. Dr. Mona Patel offers alternative financial and insurance options for our patients.
Watch our video to learn more about Patel Care.
Patel Care Benefits
Your family deserves the best dental care but this can seem impossible without insurance. That is not the case with Mona N. Patel DMD! Our in-house savings membership plan allows you to access first-class dentistry in Abington. What’s more is you can maintain a beautiful smile without the stress of insurance maximums, denied claims, or limited benefits.
Here are just a few of the highlights you can enjoy with Patel Care:
You can browse through our plans in our exclusive Patel Care brochure.
- No Annual Deductible.
- No Annual Maximums.
- No Preauthorization’s Required.
- No Waiting Period or Eligibility Periods for Major Treatment.
- No Missing Tooth Clause Restrictions or Exclusions.
- Annual Enrollment Fee for each family member is non-refundable.
- Annual Enrollment Fees are due at time of enrollment.
- Plan Effective Date is the date when the Enrollment Fee is paid in full.
- Plans are active for 365 days from the Enrollment Date.
- Enrollment Fee is non-refundable.
- Family members (who must all have the same address) can enroll at different times of the year. However, the end of the Coverage Year shall remain the same for all members, namely based on the Expiration Date of the first family member to enroll. To maximize coverage, all family members should enroll during the same month.
- Plans will only remain active if all treatment is PAID IN FULL at the time of service.
- Participation cannot be combined with any other offer or dental plan.
- All fees shall be based on our practice’s UCR fees and not any other dental plan’s fees.
- Due to administration fees, additional 5% full payment courtesy will not be applied to procedures paid through Care Credit or Lending Club.
- Plans do not apply to dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved.
- Enrollment Fees and Plan Benefits are subject to changes during the year.
- Plans are not transferable to another party or family member.
- The patient is responsible for making and keeping appointments.
- Exams, radiographs, cleanings, and other features of the plan must occur within the plan year and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- For an emergency appointment, only examination and radiograph are covered. Patient is responsible for any other dental work completely during the appointment.
- Study models are made for diagnosis proposes only. Patient is responsible for the cost of treatment fabricated using study models.
- If a patient is diagnosed with periodontal disease, they are not eligible for the Preventative Plans.
- If during the course of the plan year, the patient is diagnosed with periodontal disease, the plan will be prorated towards the Periodontal Health Plan. Patient will be responsible for the difference.
- Plan savings apply to dental services only. The following services do not qualify for discounts: Retail products, implant abutments, treatment for sleep disorders, and laboratory fees.
- Patel Care is only accepted at Mona N Patel DMD therefore if the patient is referred to another office or specialist, benefits will not carry over.
- Patel Care discount not applied towards products (i.e. whitening, electronic toothbrushes, arestin etc).
- Child Preventive Plan for patients aged 3-13.
I've been going to Dr. Patel for many years and have always had a wonderful experience. Everyone is very friendly and professional and always take the time to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience!
Kim (Actual Patient)
Share Our Mission
By enrolling to Patel Care, you join our dental family and gain access to breathtaking dentistry. We love working with like-minded people and strive to provide you with top-notch preventive care and dental education.
Opening the door for our uninsured patients to benefit from regular exams, periodontal maintenance, emergency care, and so much more! We are simplifying dental benefits for all our patients.
Having a healthy smile provides life-long benefits and saves you money! With our preventive plans, you can avoid expensive dental problems through regular cleanings and exams.